Saturday, February 27, 2016

Biography

I am a Project Manager, plain and simple. I balance results with efficiency by mastering inputs and outputs, creating realistic expectations, and optimizing what works. 
Much of my work has been building enterprise systems based on existing programs and departments effort. I am an expert at building relationships that align effort, time, and resources to create new opportunity and success.
My professional goal is to find all the right pieces and put them together in a way that works; regardless of the business, customer, or project.

You will read all of that in my work. More importantly, however, I am a family man. My drive in life comes from two magnificent kids and an wonderful wife. The thread that pulls through all of my work is family. It is the most important thing that I have learned after 25 years of military service. If they are not with you then where you are going is not really that important.Everything that I do now is focused on the family environment. 

I make sure that the back office is as artfully managed as the photography itself. Building the brand of Lininger~Rood Photography is my only focus. While the photos take care of themselves, it is my job to optimize the price, value, and customer service experience. Through advertising campaigns, business strategies, social media presence, progressive web site design, and Search Engine Optimization, I make sure that we deliver the best customer experience available anywhere.
          I am not uniquely qualified to produce expert books on the way the internet works. In fact, I can say with some certainty it is evolving right now and I have no idea how to use the latest and greatest widgets. Nevertheless, I have learned how to take advantage of some of the tools that are available and use them to add value to the business that my wife and I built from scratch. We have grown based on the results and it is my pleasure to share it with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment