Sunday, May 1, 2016

LRP Photo Booth featuring GeminiHeart7

The Next LRP Photobooth Photo Bomb Is Here!

This was one of the first automated blogs that I posted with the Raspberry Pi. Since then I've changed the camera, image size, where the logo is, and some of the scripts to make it email the customer instantly. Blogger is pretty good about allowing email updates but I'm looking for a way to share it to Favebook and Twitter, if I can. That's a lot harder because I have to find a way to get the customers email address from them and into the camera.
But the idea is to blog every montage to the LRP Party Page, wherever that is. And email it to the customer. I may be able to post to to FB eventually but I'll have to create a desktop app to look the person up by email and add tag them. That's not easy for a guy like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment